Bremerton, WA, United States
Trucking, Automotive, Bluecollar, Construction, Engineering
May 15, 2021
Why Should You Apply?
* Great benefits and full time employment.
* Recession proof, essential services industry
* Essential Services Industry.
* Opportunities for Advancement.
* Local Work, At home every night
* We operate with integrity and follow the Golden Rule with our customers and each other.
* We build up our employees and help them develop the skills they need to reach their goals.
We are an established and growing, family owned, septic services company based in Bremerton that offers its employees a generous PTO program, health insurance with HSA matching, Dental and Vision Insurance and an IRA with matching.
The Company: Danos Septic is a member of Washington On Site Services Association, our technicians are fully trained to provide the best possible service and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Be a quick learner, good communicator and problem solver.
• Able to use smart phone technology, operate a tablet and google calendar.
• Enjoy working on your own and with a team, outside in all weather conditions.
• Have good people skills and able to write clearly.
• Have a good driving record and be on time and punctual.
• Able to pass a drug test and physical exam and able to lift 100lbs
Responsibilities when trained:
• Safely drive and operate a CDL Septic Pump Truck.
• Represent Danos Septic in a positive manner.
• Operate pumps and pump tanks safely and efficiently.
• Use equipment and resources to locate tanks if necessary.
• Troubleshoot issues, communicate needs with customers and follow through to resolutions.
• Perform necessary digging to access tanks for service if necessary.
Pay rate for this position is $23 to $28
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Danos Septic is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
Website : http://www.danosseptic.com